When one of our sons was diagnosed with Autism, ADHD, DMDD, and ODD, it opened our eyes to an entire community of people that we had been clueless about before. We realized just how much of a fight it would be for our son to access resources and to receive accommodations he would need to navigate a world designed primarily for neurotypical people. He has opened our eyes to the importance of inclusion in our society. The special needs community is so beautifully diverse and has so much value to bring to our world.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping