When one of our sons was diagnoses with Autism, ADHD, DMDD, and ODD, it opened our eyes to an entire community of people that we had been clueless about before. We realized just how much of a fight it would be for our son to access resources and to receive accommodations he would need to navigate a world designed primarily for neurotypical people. He has opened our eyes to the importance of inclusion in our society. The special needs community is so beautifully diverse and has so much value to bring to our world.
This is the tee that you've been looking for, and it's bound to become a favorite in any youngster's wardrobe. It's light, soft, and comes with a unique design that stands out from the crowd wherever you go!
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic Heather is 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• 32 singles
• Relaxed unisex fit
• Side-seamed construction
• Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, the US, or Honduras